November 13, 2013

Feel Good, Look Good --- part 1

Part 1 of 2:

Okay, let me tell you now why I like to be modest in my clothing.
For the Fall.


A lot of girls today seem really taken with booty shorts and plunging, tight low tops that leave nothing to the imagination. The typical teenage girl’s outfit, really. But I don’t want to be typical.

And there are so many other ways to: feel good about yourself, look good, and make an impression on others from a glance.

First, feeling good about yourself is only how you feel about yourself. If you’re thinking that you’re not pretty, or that you don’t look good in anything you try, you’re destined to fall before you stand. This is something my Dad and I try to tell my Mom, but she doesn’t know that she’s beautiful. Otherwise where did I get my looks?

Second, looking good is not skin deep. It’s in your attitude and the way you present yourself. If you are down and grumpy or snappy, people might always think you’re like that. Same with the way you walk. If you walk with tall pumps (not hating on high heels, which can look awesome) with your hips swinging out of control and your eyes half-closed and seductive, well, that just gives anyone looking at you the wrong idea.

Walk with confidence. Yes, you can strut how you want but be comfortable with it. Walk for yourself and no one else.

Third and last, people can make opinions all they want, but you honestly don’t have to give reason for a bad one. Your clothes make all the difference.

.......
Check back for part 2 in this series of "Feel Good, Look Good" coming soon.

Until then,

Emily over and out.
Bye, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment