November 14, 2013

Feel good, Look good---part 2

Part 2 of 2 - check out my first post HERE if you missed it.... 

Let me try and paint a picture. Bear with me as my skills with this are not that good.


You see a young woman walking with those pretty heels you say at the store, she has on shorts that don’t really cover her bottom and a cut-off tank-top. Over exaggerated swag is incorporated into every step. And with all the make-up on her face you wonder how she really looks underneath.

Then behind her walks another girl, wearing jeans that are fitting but not a second skin, a shirt that is loose but attractive, her face free from make-up, no more than lip gloss and she has on boots. She walks with confidence, and seems happy.

Now, can you see them? What do you see?

I see that both of them do have confidence, but one seems more comfortable and at ease then the one hoping not to fall.

Which one would you choose to be? But please understand that I am not trying to pressure you into anything, this is just another opinion in a sea of them, but I would like it if you could stop and think.

Do I want to live for myself or others?

Do I want to display all of this (come on, be arrogant) just because all the other girls are doing it?

I’m not saying you should put layers upon layers, just be greedy with your body!

What you do think? I welcome your comment(s).

image credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net



Emily over and out.
Bye, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment