November 23, 2013

Music In My Head

Music in my head.
Music.

M.....Majestic....Violins and pianos or an orchestra reaching its climax.
U......Unity....Bringing together a church congregation of worship or friends bonding.
S......Serene....Induce calming for sleep or nerves. Remember whistling when you were scared?
 I.......Inspiration....Only known cure for any block, on your life, your work or your heart.
C.....Constant....Something that will never go away. When you need something steadfast, choose music.

I love music. I'm not sure if I could go a day without it, really. There always seems to be a song in my head, or a tune on my lips. And I hope that there will continue to be one every day. 

Emily out. 

 No copyright intended for the pictures I used. All rights to their owners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment